Home
About
Contact
RSS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

C U Soon Sunny Dubai

I wrapped up my final days of stay in Sunny Dubai with crazy fun, and am back in Mumbai. Normally whenever I travel abroad, Iam quite exited to get back to India, Mumbai, and so was the case also with Dubai, atleast that's what I thought a few weeks back. But came closer the days of departure, I realised Iam going to miss the wonderful times I spent with my people, my family in Dubai. Over a period of few months in Dubai I made some very special friends through the Art of Living family and the Art of Living courses/satsangs I did in Dubai.

Here are some pics of the wonderful people. Of course there are whole bunch of others whose pictures I didn't have.




At the airport


This is such a wonderful feeling that wherever I go I know that I have a family who care and are like me. Like what guruji says, ' Apne sirf woh nahin hote jinse hamara rishta hai, apne woh hote hai jo apne jaise hote hain'

And this is what HE is making a 'One World Family', feel more and more grateful to HIM when I can actually see what HE has done.

Now I know will infact look forward to go to Dubai any time in the near future, with guarantee that I will receive a more than warm welcome.

PS: Burj Dubai is absolutely ginormos must see along with the musical fountain
Dubai mall is the biggest mall in the world, I liked the aquarium and the organic shop there

Desert safari and arabian belly dance are still pending to be done, will do probably in April.

cheers
sunny dubai
luv
v

5 comments:

In Search Of Myself said...

Wow Bhaiya! Good to have u back.
I was talking about the same thing to one of my friends today n to ppl in Mumbai. Others know Vasudhaiva Kutumbkam as a concept, we experience it :)

~ Ashwani.

Unknown said...

Nice! its really what work Guruji has done and created a family for all of us around the globe
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam

Priya Ravi said...

awwww... we miss u too!! :(

Puneeth Raj said...

touching

Muthu Pal said...

you are really sweet bhaiya, everyone would love you and you love everyone no other option out. love you loads. please write more. jai gurudeva Muthu

Post a Comment