Home
About
Contact
RSS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daily Grind and Daily Unwind

Mood swing Mood swing Mood swing!!!! For some time now I have been observing, that mood swings keep happening so many times within me. Just to recollect, everytime I think about getting back to India from Dubai, my mind goes on a trip and gives all reasons to feel really horrible, about being alone in Dubai, away from family, but there are other times when I feel grt being in Dubai, when Iam with my friends, doing art of living work, teaching courses etc.

I relaised that Iam giving too much importance to these mood swings.

It comes shockingly to my realisation that I go through so much. A little imperfection in something causes anger, frustration, a little bit of uncertainty about something causes fear, anxiety, some one said something you dint like, hatred comes. Some one didn’t say something, sadness….so on and so forth. These different emotions come like wave after wave in the ocean. Sometimes noticed, yet sometimes unnoticed. Whether noticed or unnoticed these create stress and imbalance in my system.

This is when Sadhana comes in, a technique that systematically allows me to unwind of all the knots created during a day. Guruji says there is a rhythm in every aspect of nature and same way there is a rhythm in us, and every time this rhythm is disturbed we get stressed.

Iam glad I have been gifted this technique, I will encourage more and more to go for it, to have your own fool proof daily unwind.

Om Shanti Shanti
JGD
Vivek

No comments:

Post a Comment